Top Ten Tuesday: Authors You've Read the Most

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme 


Fun theme for this week's Top Ten Tuesday! Coincidentally, I just did the A to Z Bookish Survey yesterday and the first question was which author had I read the most from. But who are the other nine? Let's find out...

(Note: If you use GoodReads, there's an easy way to find this information. Go to My Books and scroll down. Below your list of bookshelves is an option for Most Read Authors.)


#10

Cassandra Clare - 9 books
The Mortal Instruments series, The Infernal Devices series

#9

Colleen Hoover - 9 books
The Queen <3

#8

Armistead Maupin - 10 books
The Tales of the City series


#7

Kristin Hannah - 12 books
Several of my 5-star reads have come from Hannah

#6

Abbi Glines - 14 books
Rosemary Beach series!


#5

Jennifer L. Armentrout - 14 books
Lux series, Dark Elements series

#4

Jane Green - 15 books
From the early days of chick lit to amazing women's fiction


#3

Rachel Caine - 15 books
Morganville Vampires!


#2

Bertrice Small - 19 books
From my foray into historical romance 


#1

Danielle Steel - 50 books
This one surprised me! But back in the day I pretty much read everything the woman wrote. And she wrote a lot.






So which authors have you read the most from? Any surprises? 
Comment below and share. :)


No comments