What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly feature
hosted by Andie at It’s A Reading Thing.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book (or 34% in your eBook) and share a couple of sentences.
1. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
2. As I sat there trying to hold my mother together, I realized the thing I'd been fearing for most of my life was finally happening; that I'd be so close to getting out, then just at the last moment, something would happen that would keep me in Creek View indefinitely. I always thought it would be a freaking thing, like a natural disaster or getting a brain tumor. Not this.
3. Would I want to live in this world? No, not if it meant living in the small town of Creek View. Demetrios does an excellent job of portraying the desolate feel of this dying little town - a place with no opportunities, a place you escape. (On the plus side, I'm loving the story!)
What are you reading today? Want to share a snippet from page 34 (or 34%)?
I love comments so tell me below. :)