June Book Haul

ALL THE PRETTIES

June was actually pretty calm as far as book buying goes. Yes, I know there are 8 books shown but half of them came from the author signing/event at the Daytona Barnes & Noble on the 29th. If I hadn't gone to that it would have only been a 4 book month. Horrors!

All titles are linked to their GoodReads page in case you want more info.

Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire
This is part of McGuire's Maddox Brothers series, a companion to the Beautiful Disaster series (duology? Not sure what it is considered).

Amour Amour by Krista & Becca Ritchie
I *adore* their Addicted series and for that reason alone decided this one was a must-have. Not sure yet if this is the first in a series or a stand-alone, but either way I'm super excited to read it! It takes place behind the scenes of a Cirque du Soleil-style show in Vegas. Fun, no?

When You're Back by Abbi Glines
I love me some Abbi Glines and I love the drama and romance in the Rosemary Beach series so I pre-ordered this one long before its release. I wonder if there's any chance Abbi will keep writing this series for the next 20 years or so? :)

Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This was another pre-order and I'd been waiting for this one for quite a while. I've already read it and this is new adult at its finest. The review can be found here.

Stay With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout (writing as J. Lynn)
I already had this one on my Kindle but since they had a hard copy at Barnes & Noble when I was there for the signing... hey, I'm not passing up an opportunity to get copy signed by Jennifer! :)

Fall With Me by Jennifer Armentrout
This is the 4th book in the Wait For You companion series and for some reason they are now being released in mass market paperback. Ugh. Not a fan but I was there, it's the only format available (other than e-book) and, again, I was able to get it signed.

Forever With You by Jennifer Armentrout
This one was quite a coup. This one does not release until October but Jennifer had a limited number of ARCs at the signing and I was able to get one. Score!

His to Take by Shayla Black
I have read most of Shayla's Wicked Lovers series but I actually only own one or two of the (currently) 9 book series. Most I have just borrowed from the library. But since she was one of the authors at the B&N signing, and this is her latest release, I was happy to buy a copy, meet Shayla, and get my copy personalized. 

So that was all for June.  I've read one of these so far and I'll be thrilled if the others are even half as good (because Scorched was wonderful). How about you? Have you read any of these? What were you excited to add to your bookshelves in June? Tell me in the comments below... I'd love to hear! :)

No comments