Top Ten Tuesday: I Meant To... But I Didn't

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme 


This week's theme is all about the 2015 releases that you meant to read last year, but didn't. Oh, the shame. Or, otherwise known as: the story of my life (and yours, too?). Let's face it, most of us suffer from the same affliction - too many books and too little time! So here's my Hall of Shame: the 2015 releases that I was dying to read as soon as they hit the shelves... but they're still sitting around looking at me woefully.




Before We Were Strangers - Renee Carlino
I was dying for this one. Bought it the day it was released. So yeah...

Who Do You Love - Jennifer Weiner
I was so excited for this one that I ordered through Book Depository just so I could have the pretty UK edition. My friend Hope loved it. What more do I need?

Nowhere But Here - Katie McGarry
I love Katie McGarry - and pre-ordered this one. But I won't let myself start it until I finish the Pushing the Limits series. (I just need to read Breaking the Rules.) 

Never Never Part Two - Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
I loved Part One and was left wondering what the heck was going on. I meant to read Part Two last year but now I'm waiting for Part Three so I can marathon them.

Fuel the Fire - Krista & Becca Ritchie
Okay, in my defense, I didn't read Addicted After All (the previous book in the series) until mid-December. So I think I get a pass on this one.

The Deal - Elle Kennedy
It's official. I am the *only person* who has not read this book. I took a poll and everything. I must meet Garrett. Soon.

Sweet - Tammara Webber
This has been out since last April. I want to cry when I think I've let it sit on my shelf for so long. I adore Tammara's writing and love her Contours of the Heart series (Landon Lucas Maxfield, people!). 

Until Friday Night - Abbi Glines
Abbi Glines is one of my favorites. And the start of a new series is an exciting thing. And yet this pre-order is still sitting on the shelf giving me the puppy dog eyes. 

What You Left Behind - Jessica Verdi
I had this one on my TBR a full 4 months before it was released. I am convinced that it's a total "me book" and I'm going to love it. That theory is still untested.

The Wrath & The Dawn - Renee Ahdieh
Not my usual kind of read but I was intrigued by the 1001 Nights retelling. I actually checked it out from the library at one point but didn't get to it before it was due back.

What books did you totally mean to read last year... and didn't? 
Have you read any of the books on my list? 
What should I grab first? 



No comments