Book Haul: 02



Sometimes it's just impossible to ignore those emails from Book Outlet. Maybe one book catches your eye so you go to the website and start browsing. And it seems silly to place an order for just a book or two. I mean, you need to order enough to justify the shipping charges, right? And before you know it your cart has almost a dozen books in it but it's okay because... look at those prices, right? A $15 trade paperback for $3.99? Yes please and thank you!

This is my first haul in ages that doesn't have a single YA book. I've been reading lots of new adult lately so that's what I gravitated to. Also, everything here is a contemporary. No dystopian, no fantasy, no paranormal... just lots of contemporary new adult romance. 

Misunderstandings by Tiffany King - I'm looking forward to starting the Woodfalls Girls series. I already have No Attachments so finding the second book at Book Outlet was a real coup. On a side note, I met Tiffany about a year ago at a signing for Tracey Garvis Graves and she was so,so sweet. 

Nowhere But Here by Renee Carlino - I have read so many phenomenal reviews of her books. Sweet Things and this one, in particular.

Clipped Wings and Inked Armour by Helena Hunting - This series was on my radar but I was going to pass on it, unsure if it was for me. Then I saw some reviews by trusted sources and I was sold. 

A Song for Us by Teresa Mummert - I have yet to start the series but I own the first two books and when I saw the third for only $2.99... sold!

Before Jamaica Lane and Fall From India Place by Samantha Young - So am I the only one who has not yet read Samantha Young? I feel like I'm late to the party but I hear great things.

Collide and Pulse by Gail McHugh - Very excited to start this series! It has crazy high ratings on GoodReads.

Sempre: Redemption by J.M. Darhower - Like with A Song for Us, I purchased this second book in a series I haven't started yet because it was such a great price. I've heard that Sempre and Sempre: Redemption are pretty dark and gritty so I'm intrigued.

So have you read any of these? If so, let me know how you liked them! What have you hauled lately? And are there any other Book Outlet junkies... I can't be the only one. ;) Tell me about it in the comments below! 

No comments