Top 5 Wednesday: Books I Wanted To Start Yesterday


Top 5 Wednesday was created by Lainey at GingerReadsLainey.
Click HERE for a complete list of participants.

So many books, so little time... it's the lament of book lover's everywhere. There's always a big stack or a long list of books on my TBR, but these are the ones I want to read, like, yesterday. :)



Find at: GoodReads | Amazon

Speaking of yesterday, this one was actually just released yesterday. Abbi's Rosemary Beach series is like book crack to me. I devour them quickly and then wait anxiously for the next one. This will be happening SOON.


Find at: GoodReads | Amazon

It's no secret that CoHo is my favorite author. Her books break my heart 
every time (in the very best way) and I keep coming back for more.  However, 
I just read two of her books back to back (Slammed and Point of Retreat) and 
my heart just can't another right now. I'll need a few buffer books before 
diving into Confess. :)


Find at: GoodReads | Amazon

I read Ten Tiny Breaths last year and was *blown away.* It was so much more than I was expecting. So I'm dying to continue on with the companion novels.


Find at: GoodReads | Amazon

The Bronze Horseman is my favorite book ever. You'd think that I would 
have immediately read the other books in the trilogy. Makes sense, right? 
Well, it's been a year since I read TBH and I still can't bring myself to pick 
up Tatiana and Alexander. I'm enjoying the anticipation too much. It's all 
right there waiting for me... and I adore that feeling. No one said my 
reasoning had to make sense, right? ;-)

Find at: GoodReads

This last one is so new that it doesn't even have a cover yet. Jennifer L. Armentrout just last week announced an upcoming book tied to the Lux series that will be told from Daemon's POV. Color me excited! Oblivion is still in work and will not be released until December. But I need it yesterday!

So what books do you want to start yesterday? I'd love to hear!


No comments