WWW Wednesday #123 | March 8, 2023

 

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.
Just share your answers to three questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

     

Audio: The New Guy - Sarina Bowen
Kindle: Lessons in Corruption - Giana Darling

Currently listening: Every new Sarina Bowen release is cause for celebration and I'm
loving this one. Gavin and Hudson are so great and I'm hooked as they navigate their
way to a lasting relationship.
Current progress: 80%

Currently reading: Lessons in Corruption has been on my TBR for years and I finally
decided to make it happen. I'm not totally sold on the writing style but I am enjoying
the story so I'll see how it goes.
Current progress: 20%

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?


Kindle: Cannon (Pittsburgh Titans #6) by Sawyer Bennett - ★★★★

Recently read: Still loving this series and Cannon's entry was a solid one. I loved the ease
of Cannon and Ava's relationship, and Ava's personal journey was one I cheered on.


WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL READ NEXT?

     

Not totally sure what I'll pick up next, but Heart Recaptured and Bonds of Justice are 
strong contenders.


WHAT ARE YOU READING TODAY?

25 comments

  1. Glad the Titians are still winning you over. I am so bad with names. I need to go check who Cannon is. I am behind you on this series though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam - I can't remember where you are in the series but I don't think it's spoilery to say that Cannon is the new head coach. :)

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to read The New Guy - glad you are enjoying it. I'm reading Legends & Lattes, and The Writing Retreat.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren - I see so many raves for Legends & Lattes! Hope you're enjoying it.

      Delete
  3. I just finished a book yesterday so I'm trying to decide what to read next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela - I love picking a new book to read... so many options to chose from. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you're loving The New Guy because that one was so sweet. I am waiting for a hold on book 3 of the Pittsburgh Titans series, and I am excited to hear book 6 is still going well. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna - I hope to finish The New Guy tonight. Loving it! I wish I could lend you my Kindle copy of Gage but apparently Amazon has done away with that option. :(

      Delete
    2. Yes, sadly, they did. But no worries! Part of the reason I'm waiting a bit longer is for the audiobook.

      Delete
  5. The New Guy looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you're enjoying these books, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I plan to finish The New Guy tonight and I'm loving it. :)

      Delete
  6. Hope you enjoy Bonds of Justice if you decide to pick that up next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel - I actually just started Bonds of Justice this weekend! Definitely enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  7. I just started The Love Wager by Lynn Painter and I'm also listening to an audiobook of the second Crescent City book by SJM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am determined to start Cole's Hades Hangmen series this year. I have seen so many people rave over the first book. I also really want to read more from Sawyer Bennett this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison - I put off the series for sooo long but I am now well and truly hooked. I've binged the first 3 books and am loving it!

      Delete
  9. Oh, I loved The New Guy! Gavin and Hudson were great and the narration was top notch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole - I agree, I just loved those guys! And the narration was perfection!

      Delete
  10. I'm currently reading The Do-Over by Lynn Painter. I was hoping to read it last month, but it didn't happen, so reading it now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy - I've been seeing great reviews for that one! I hope you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  11. I haven't read a Sarina Bowen books, but they sounds great. And I definitely would like to read the Tillie Cole book! Looks you've been reading some great books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen - Sarina Bowen is one of my very few auto-buy authors. She's never disappointed! :)

      Delete
  12. I never read Heart Recaptured and yet I adored that series! I hope you'll enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie - I am so OCD about reading series in order. My mom will skip books or start in the middle and it drives me crazy. LOL

      Delete