1. Peeta Mellark - I was always Team Peeta and I like the casting of Josh Hutcherson. Such a cutie and now he just *is* Peeta to me.
Swoonworthy Moment: “My nightmares are usually about losing you,” [Peeta] says. ‘I’m okay once I realize you’re here.’” - Catching Fire
Played By: Josh Hutcherson
2. Tobias “Four” Eaton - Theo James. 'Nuff said. ♥
Swoonworthy Moment: “When [Tris’] body first hit the net, all I registered was a gray blur. I pulled her across it and her hand was small, but warm, and then she stood before me, short and thin and plain and in all ways unremarkable- except that she had jumped first. The stiff had jumped first. Even I didn’t jump first. Her eyes were so stern, so insistent. Beautiful.” - Allegiant
Played By: Theo James
3. Jace Wayland - I love Jace in the books but wasn't a fan of the movie casting. (Actually wasn't a fan of the movie but that's another story.) Jamie Campbell Bower is just to scrawny and angular and just... *not* Jace.
Swoonworthy Moment: “’There is no pretending,’ Jace said with absolute clarity. ‘I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.’” - City of Glass
Played By: Jamie Campbell Bower
4. Gale Hawthrone - No. Just no. Let's scroll back up and look at Peeta some more.
Swoonworthy Moment: “[Gale] tilts his forehead down to rest against mine and pulls me closer. His skin, his whole being radiates heat from being so near the fire, and I close my eyes, soaking in his warmth. I breathe in the smell of snow-dampened leather and smoke and apples, the smell of all those wintry days we shared before the Games. I don’t try to move away. Why should I anyway? His voice drops to a whisper. ‘I love you. That’s why.’” – Catching Fire
Played By: Liam Hemsworth
5. Edward Cullen - Twilight gets its share of haters but I happily admit I loved the books and saw all the movies. And while they couldn't have possibly got the casting for Bella more wrong if they had tried, I thought Robert Pattinson made a mighty fine Edward.
Swoonworthy Moment: “’Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love.’” - Eclipse
Played By: Robert Pattinson
6. Magnus Bane - Now who doesn't love Magnus Bane? I think everyone who has read The Mortal Instruments (or The Infernal Devices) has a soft spot for the immortal, flamboyant warlock. Sadly, I found Gao's acting cringe-worthy, but I did think he had the look down.
Swoonworthy Moment: “’Still I pictured having you for fifty, sixty more years. I thought I might be ready then to let you go. But it’s you, and I realize now that I won’t be anymore ready to lose you then than I am right now.’ [Magnus] put his hands gently to either side of Alec’s face. ‘Which is not at all.’” - City of Fallen Angels
Played By: Godfrey Gao
8. Jacob “Jake” Black - Not much to say about Jacob (I was a Team Edward kind of girl) but I've got no beef with Taylor Lautner.
Swoonworthy Moment: “’But I’ll never see anyone else, Bella. I only see you. Even when I close my eyes and try to see something else.’” - Eclipse
Played By: Taylor Lautner
9. Augustus Waters - Ah, Augustus. I remember seeing the previews of TFiOS and thinking "Ehhh, I don't know..." But then watching Ansel Elgort *become* Augustus Waters... wow. He nailed it. Big gold star for whomever cast Ansel as Gus.
Swoonworthy Moment: “‘I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.’” - The Fault in Our Stars
Played By: Ansel Elgort
11. Adam Wilde - I can't say I have any strong feelings about this one. I think Jamie was fine as Adam, but a lot of other people could have been fine, too.
Swoonworthy Moment: “’Mia, Mia, Mia, this is the you I like. You definitely dressed sexier and are, you know, blond, and that’s different. But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday, the same you I’ll be in love with tomorrow.’” - If I Stay
Played By: Jamie Blackley
13. Evan Walker - It's been a minute since I've read The 5th Wave so I don't have a good picture of Evan in my head, but I'm liking this pick. No idea who Alex Roe is but I'm all for it.
Swoonworthy Moment: “’You’re the mayfly,’ he murmurs. And then Evan Walker kisses me. Holding my hand across his chest, his other hand sliding across my neck, his touch feathery soft, sending a shiver that travels down my spine into my legs, which are having a hard time keeping me upright. I can feel his heart slamming against my palm and I can smell his breath and feel the stubble on his upper lip, a sandpapery contrast to the softness of his lips, and Evan is looking at me and I’m looking back at him.” - The 5th Wave
Played By: Alex Roe
The following are people we believe would perfectly bring these hotties to life:
14. Daemon Black - No, no, no. No one but Pepe Toth will do. Come back and see me when you have Pepe Toth. That is all. Run along now.
Swoonworthy Moment: “‘I want to spend every second, every minute, every hour with you. I want a year’s worth of seconds and minutes with you. I want a decade’s worth of hours, so many that I can’t add them up.’” - Origin
Dream Cast: His dark hair, hazel eyes, and perfect bod makes Tyler Hoechiln the right choice to play Daemon.
18. Raffe - Okay, so I haven't read this one, but my husband has. So I showed him this picture and asked if he could be Raffe. His answer: "They have it all wrong. He looks too soft." So there you have it according to Robert. :)
Swoonworthy Moment: “‘You accept me just the way I am, regardless of whether or not I even have wings. Even when I had my demon wings, you’ve never looked at me with pity. You’ve never wavered in your loyalty. That’s who you are – my brave, loyal, lovable Daughter of Man.’” - End of Days
Dream Cast: Drew Roy has played bad boys on both Hannah Montana and iCarly so he’s got that tough guy exterior that makes Raffe so hot, already down.
22. Park Sheridan - Aww, Park! I get all the E&P feels just thinking about him. I think this guy could be Park... just do something with the hair and add some black guy-liner. :)
Swoonworthy Moment: “Holding Eleanor’s hand was like holding a butterfly. Or a heartbeat. Like holding something complete, and completely alive.” - Eleanor & Park
Dream Cast: Christopher Larkin has the cute smile and short, dark hair that just screams Park.
24. Kenji Kishimoto - Eh... not really feeling this one. I love me some Kenji but I don't think Booboo is the one. Keep looking, BuzzFeed.
Swoonworthy Moment: “Kenji snorts. ‘That’s because you’re not fragile,’ Kenji says. ‘If anything, everyone needs to protect themselves from you. You’re like a freaking beast,’ he says. Then adds, ‘I mean, you know—like, a cute beast. A little beast that tears shit up and breaks the earth and sucks the life out of people.’” - Ignite Me
Dream Cast: Booboo Stewart has the best combination of dark hair and dark eyes that makes Kenji so swoonworthy.
25. Chaol Westfall - Absofreakinglutely not. This is NOT Chaol. What kind of madness is this? Be gone with you. We shall not look at this one again.
Swoonworthy Moment: “’I worry because I care. Gods help me, I know I shouldn’t, but I do. So I will always tell you to be careful, because I will always care what happens.’” - Crown of Midnight
Dream Cast: Torrance Coombs short, Auburn hair is just like Chaol’s. Sure, his eyes aren’t the exact same color as Chaol’s is but that’s what color contacts are for.
27. Levi Stewart - Um, no? This is so not how I pictured Levi. First, I don't remember him having longish hair. (Where was I when that was described?) Secondly, this guy is too much of a pretty boy. Levi is so not a pretty boy. Get real.
Swoonworthy Moment: “’I like your glasses,’ [Levi] said. ‘I like your Simon Snow T-shirts. I like that you don’t smile at everyone, because then, when you smile at me.… Cather.’ He kissed her mouth. ‘Look at me.’
‘I choose you over everyone.’” - Fangirl
‘I choose you over everyone.’” - Fangirl
Dream Cast: Besides having the perfect hair for this role, Austin Butler definitely has Levi’s great chin that Cath is so in love with.