What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly feature
hosted by Andie at It’s A Reading Thing.
How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book (or 34% in your eBook) and share a couple of sentences.
1. Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths #4) by K.A. Tucker
2. "You know, if you hated the shirt that much, you could have just asked me to take it off. I was about to anyway." I don't know how he could possibly be making jokes about this. He's the one covered in vomit. Just the thought has me shuddering. "Look... some chick just puked on me and I really could use a shower. Can I come in?" The door handle jiggles and I thank baby Jesus for having given me the good sense to lock it. The last thing I want is to have him come in here and see my naked body hunched over his toilet. I need to get my clothes and get out of here without facing him. Ever again.
3. I'm always up for living in the world K.A. Tucker creates. I don't necessarily want to go through the trauma in her character's lives, but I totally want to be friends with these resilient people.
What are you reading today? Want to share a snippet from page 34 (or 34%)?
I love comments so tell me below. :)