What Are You Reading Wednesday #05


What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly feature 
hosted by Andie at It’s A Reading Thing

How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book (or 34% in your eBook) and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?



1.  Changing Tides (Kill Devil Hills #2) by Sarah Darlington

2.  Georgie's eyes shifted between me and Ellie. We weren't sitting anywhere near each other, but she was looking at us like she knew. She knew more than the start of a platonic friendship had happened between us.

3.  Would I want to live in this world? Definitely. First, much of the book (and series) takes place in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, a beautiful area. And secondly, I really love all the characters that have appeared in the first two books. I'd love to be friends with this group. :)

What are you reading today? Want to share a snippet from page 34 (or 34%)? 
I love comments so tell me below. :)




No comments