WWW Wednesday #4 | April 25, 2018


WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words.
Just answer three questions and share what you're reading.


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
    
    
I'm almost halfway through The One You Can't Forget. While I'm not loving it quite as much as The Ones Who Got Away, it's still totally engrossing. And Wes Garrett is incredibly swoony! :)

Confession time: I've almost DNF'd this audio version of Burn For Me a dozen times. It's mainly the narration (which I realllly dislike) but I'm also not totally loving the story. It feels like things are progressing slowly and the dialogue is bugging me... maybe Ilona Andrews just isn't for me. *shrugs* I plan on switching to the e-book and I'll see if that makes any difference.

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?
I finished Juniper Skies on Sunday and it is such a top notch YA contemporary. I loved the two previous books just as much. This series deserves so much more love and attention.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL READ NEXT?
        
Decisions, decisions. It's a toss up between Moonlight Seduction by Jennifer L. Armentrout (an author that never lets me down), or Before and Again by Barbara Delinsky. It's been years and years since I read anything by Delinsky but the synopsis of this one really grabbed me.

What are you currently reading?
I wanna know! :)

12 comments

  1. I'm surprised you didn't like the Ilona Andrews one! I love all her books on audio. But not every book is for everyone. I do hope you find it better as an ebook. Oh and I need to read me some Jennifer L. Armentrout. It's been way too long...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! What's funny is that I've had several people tell me how much they love Andrews and/or this series. So maybe it's just a case of not every book is for every body. Armentrout is one of my go-to authors who never let me down, so I'll probably read her next so I'm guaranteed a winner. :)

      Delete
  2. The number one requirement for me when it comes to my romance reads is a swoony hero. So, I know I am happy to hear Wes is swoony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wes is great, Sam! He kin of got a raw deal but he's still so sweet and thoughtful and funny... and seriously hot. LOL

      Delete
  3. I didn't realize that JLA has another book coming. I've fallen behind on her books. Need to fix that!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JLA is definitely prolific! This latest release is part of a kinda/sorta romantic suspense trilogy. The first book was quite good!

      Delete
  4. Oooh I have to check out Juniper Skies and the previous books. You always hit me with the right words with your contemporary recs, Tanya. xD

    - Aimee @ Aimee, Always

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to know how Before and Again is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m really looking forward to it, Cahleen. It’s been *years* since I’ve read anything by Delinsky.

      Delete
  6. Hopefully the ebook will work better for you with that book! I've never heard of either of your possible next books, but I love the colors on Before and Again, so I vote that one if you're taking votes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah, I’ll take votes. And I’m totally on board with voting based on book covers. :)

      Delete