WWW Wednesday #115 | August 3, 2022

   

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words
Just share your answers to three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you'll read next?


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

     

Reason to Believe (Legacy #1) by Rebecca Yarros
Husband Material (London Calling #2) by Alexis Hall

Currently reading: Loving this one so, so much. I rarely connect to kids in books, but 
Liam is a total exception. This little guy has captured my heart. Oh, and Harper and Knox
are great, too. 😉 The more Knox starts to open up to Harper, it makes me cheer him on.
Current progress: 70%

Currently listening: I just started Husband Material this morning and I can hardly
wipe the smile off my face. Boyfriend Material was one of my favorite books of 2020
so I have every expectation that this one will be a hit.
Current progress: 5%

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?


My Lucky #13 (Hockey Hotties #1) by Piper Rayne - ⭐⭐⭐⭐.25

Recently listened to: I finished My Lucky #13 last night and it was so good. The ending
wrapped up a little too fast for my liking but that's a minor quibble. I loved the main 
characters and I will absolutely be diving in to the next book very soon. I definitely 
need stories for Maksim and Ford.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL READ NEXT?

 

Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling #5) by Nalini Singh


WHAT ARE YOU READING TODAY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! :)

25 comments

  1. Glad these are going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so happy that you're loving Reason to Believe and Liam. He was so special to that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna - Reason to Believe was ah-mazing. I took so many notes (had to get those feelings out) and got teary eyed more than once.

      Delete
  3. I'm currently reading the newest Nalini Singh, Storm Echo. It's the "next season" to the Psy-Changeling series and I'm loving it! Hope you enjoy Ashaya and Dorian's story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel - Yay for Nalini Singh! I can't believe it's taken me so long to get onboard that train. lol

      Delete
  4. I still haven't read Boyfriend Material, it's sitting on my shelf! It's one of the rare physical books I own. I'm really looking forward to your review of Husband Material. I'll be able to read these back to back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy - I listened to Boyfriend Material on audio (which was absolutely the way to go) and then bought a physical copy for my shelf. The same narrator is doing Husband Material so I'm loving it. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying Reason to Believe! I had so much emotions when it came to that book too ♥! Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen - Loved Reason to Believe so much! My heart was so engaged. It will be tough to review because all my notes are just me gushing. LOL

      Delete
  6. I'm so excited about Husband Material. I got my copy yesterday and it's going on vacation with me!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you love Husband Material. I remember how much you loved the first book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I've been smiling nonstop listening to it. :)

      Delete
    2. So glad it's bringing a smile to your face!

      Delete
  8. My preorder of Husband Material arrived today and I just can't wait to start it. Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne - Hope we'll both love it. I have high hopes! :)

      Delete
  9. I keep seeing that Rebecca Yarros book everywhere - I really should look into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela - Reason to Believe was excellent! I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  10. I saw that a few people were disappointed by Husband Material so I'm glad you are enjoying it. I have it on Hoopla so I think I'll borrow it.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen - I have purposely avoided reviews and I've been loving it. :)

      Delete
  11. I have never read Rayne, but I love me some hockey books. I seem to be an exception, as I love little kids in books. So looking forward to Husband Material and glad to hear it is delightful (as I expected)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam - I've never been a "kid person" (and never wanted any of my own) so I'm sure that drives my own feelings about kids in books. Once in a great while I'll connect but usually I find them overly precious and precocious. Not so with Reason to Believe!

      Delete
  12. I really need to read Boyfriend Material and Husband Material. I saw them on Hoopla so hopefully I can work them in soonish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole - Boyfriend Material was excellent (one of my favorites of the year when I first read it). And Husband Material is shaping up to be every bit as good. :)

      Delete