WWW Wednesday #117 | August 31, 2022

  

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words
Just share your answers to three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you'll read next?


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

      

Shattered Sea (Tattered & Torn #4) - Catherine Cowles
Don't Kiss the Bride - Carian Cole

Currently reading: The prologue of Shattered Sea had me crying. Less than 20 pages into
the book, and I was shedding actual tears. My goodness, how does Catherine Cowles do 
that?! How can she manage to break my heart in a few pages? 
Current progress: 54%

Currently listening: I'm still enjoying Don't Kiss the Bride. Oh boy, these chemistry and 
the attraction between Jude and Skylar practically sizzles. But I also love their friendship 
and their inside jokes and their little routines. Also, Aiden Snow's (aka Joe Arden) narration
of Jude is so, so good.
Current progress: 58%

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?


My Fake Fiancé (Greene Family #8) by Piper Rayne - ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Recently read: I loved getting Mandi's story. And hooray for a plus-size character who appreciates her curvy figure and isn't trying to change it! I was worried about she and 
Noah because I didn't see how their lifestyles would mesh, but Piper Rayne made it 
happen, of course. The epilogue (and then the bonus content) provided an exciting 
set-up for the final book in the series!

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL READ NEXT?

      


Carrie Soto is Back by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Help Me Remember by Corinne Michaels

I'm never sure what's up next, but both Carrie Soto is Back and Help Me Remember
are possibilities.


WHAT ARE YOU READING TODAY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! :)

22 comments

  1. Oh I want that Catherine Cowles! Glad to hear it's good so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel - I am flying through Shattered Sea. I read half the book yesterday! It's hard to put down.

      Delete
  2. Just got my copy of Carrie Soto, so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela - Yay! I just got the audio version from the library so I'm excited to get started!

      Delete
  3. Oh, Tanya. I imagine us reading and crying together. I love it! I have Carrie Soto too. I have two other library books to read, but I didn't want to go back in the hold queue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam - I see so many people who say "oh I never cry at book." And then I feel like there's me and you off to the side sobbing our eyes out. lol I just got the email that my audio hold for Carrie Soto is available so I need to hurry and finish up Don't Kiss the Bride!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you're enjoying your current reads, but I'm excited for you to read Carrie Soto is Back. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna - I think I'm #3 on my Carrie Soto hold so I should have it soon!

      Delete
  5. Taylor Jenkins Reid shows up on a lot of lists. I was surprised to see my daughter had a book by her and I didn't even know she knew TJR lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg - So cool that your daughter is reading Taylor Jenkins Reid!

      Delete
  6. I hope you enjoy Carrie Soto. I sure did. Looks like you have a lot of lovely books to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. My hold on Carrie Soto should be up soon so I'm excited to start it.

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, crying during the prologue? I can't wait to read your review for that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne - I swear, Catherine Cowles is amazing. I get choked up just thinking about that prologue.

      Delete
  8. I hope you have Carrie Soto on audio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber - That's my plan! I have the audio version on hold on Overdrive. I'm #3 so it shouldn't be long now!

      Delete
  9. I really need some more Carian Cole in my life. Glad you're enjoying Don't Kiss the Bride!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea that Aiden Snow was Joe Arden. I wonder why he uses two names? I just finished Carrie Soto and enjoyed it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole - There are several of my favorite narrators that use more than one name. Maybe for different genres? I don't know. I came across a list online of narrators and their various names used.

      Delete
  11. Carrie Soto is on my TBR as well, I hope you will enjoy it and share it with as soon.

    Have a great weekend Tanya!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete