That's What He Said Thursday #25


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme created 
and hosted bChapter Break. It's a fun way to share a quote 
from a favorite book boyfriend (aka male protagonist) to his girl.
For more info, visit Chapter Break here.
A friend recently shared that she was reading (or maybe rereading) Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. It was an instant reminder of how much I loved Lincoln and Beth (and all the other characters). It's been almost exactly 3 years since I read Attachments and I'm thinking it's time for a reread of my own. Because how can you not love Lincoln? ♥


"I’d know you in the dark,” he said. “From a thousand miles away. There’s nothing you could become that I haven’t already fallen in love with.”

And...

“I couldn't love anyone more than I do you, it would kill me. And I couldn't love anyone less because it would always feel like less. Even if I loved some other girl, that's all I would ever think about, the difference between loving her and loving you.” 

Have you read Attachments? 
I've always thought it would make a fantastic rom-com. 
Any dream casting thoughts?


10 comments

  1. I've only read Fangirl and I really want to read something else of RR! And now I remembered it's been a long time since I posted a quote, might do one next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll try Attachments, Kei! It's so funny and charming and sweet. It's by favorite by RR (well, it's tied with Eleanor & Park). And I miss your quotes!

      Delete
  2. I didn't get into this the first time I read it but I'm wondering if I should give it another shot. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, sorry to hear that. This is probably my favorite by RR. Hope you'll enjoy it more if you try it again.

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite books!!! I think I need a reread too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like this is RR's overlooked book and that is so unfortunate. Fangirl gets all the love but this one... this is the one that I enjoyed so much.

      Delete
  4. Those are both FABULOUS quotes, but the second one really pulled on the heart strings for me reading it now! I still have to read this one!
    Emily @ www.rabbitholereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you'll read this one, Emily! It was so sweet and so funny and it was one of those that just clicked with me when I read it.

      Delete
  5. I haven't read Attachments or anything from Rowell, yet. I love those quotes though. I think I might have already started to fall for Lincoln. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Lincoln is such a sweetheart! And Attachments would be a great one to start with if you haven't read Rainbow Rowell. Everyone raves about Fangirl but for me Attachments is the true stand-out. :)

      Delete