The Sunday Post #27


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It's a chance to share news - a post to recap the past week on your blog, 
showcase books and things we have received, and share news about what is
coming up on your blog in the week ahead. You can find the info here:

Happy weekend! I've spent much of the weekend playing with book so, needless to say, it's been great. :) After The Husband got the new bookshelf put together last week I've been itching to reorganize. I decided to start from scratch and removed every single book from the shelves. I spent hours yesterday stacking and compiling and organizing and shelving... it was fabulous. I'm so happy with how it turned out. I'm still tweaking here and there but I'll share pics soon.

I've also been having fun taking part in a photo challenge that Entangled Teen is doing on Instagram. The challenge started on the 19th and runs through the 30th with a different photo prompt every day. Prizes include an early print copy of Shadows, previously available only as an e-book) or Opposition, which is being re-released with a cover that matches the original covers. I've been having so much fun with the prompts. I mean, any reason to celebrate Daemon Black. *wags eyebrows*

Tuesday, September 20: Top Ten Tuesday was all about audio - however you wanted to interpret that. Instead of audio books, I decided to just share some of my favorite songs. I had *so* much fun picking which ones to use and I loved hearing about everyone's favorites in the comments.


Thursday, September 22: Since I'm getting ready to start A Court of Mist and Fury, I decided to use one of my favorite lines from A Court of Thorns and Roses for That's What He Said Thursday. That line from Tamlin to Feyre... serious swoonage!


Friday, September 23: On Friday I shared my review of Just a Kiss by Denise Hunter, which released earlier this month. This was a sweet contemporary romance that focused two best friends who embark on a romantic relationship - but not without obstacles. 

 
  
Finished
Choosing Happy - Samatha Harris

Current
P.S. I Like You - Kasie West
November 9 (Audio) - Colleen Hoover

PHYSICAL BOOKS:
September Bookworm Box
Unwritten - Chelsea Cameron
Ready to Fall - Daisy Prescott

KINDLE BOOKS:
 
You Had Me at Hello - Mhairi McFarlane
The Fire Between Hi and Lo - Brittainy Cherry
The Silent Waters - Brittainy Cherry

ARCS FOR REVIEW:
The Time Traveler's Christmas - Amy Jarecki




How was your week? Any new books? Any news to share? 
You know I want to hear about it! :)

14 comments

  1. Oh I love organizing my books and my shelves. Looks like you're reading some great books with CoHo and Kasie West. I haven't read By Your Side yet, but I've loved her other books. Have a great week!

    SP
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Sandy! Arranging and rearranging my books is one of my favorite past times. I can "play books" for hours. :) I'm still reading P.S. I Like You and really enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. Oh well done on the rearranging front. I recently moved and left my books randomly stacked for three weeks, only shelving them this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! I'd say 3 weeks isn't bad! Moving is such a huge upheaval and getting your books unpacked and shelved and arranged in just a couple weeks is awesome. Good to know you have your priorities straight. LOL

      Delete
  3. I love the Brittainy Cherry covers so much! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Kei! The covers are so gorgeous! Have you read those Brittainy Cherry books yet?

      Delete
  4. Yay for organizing your shelves. I so need to do that. Hope you like November 9 and PS I Like You. Have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear, I enjoy organizing my bookcases and playing with the books so much it's ridiculous. LOL My reread of November is a lot of fun on audio. My husband is actually listening to it with me and keeps trying to guess what's going to happen. I read it almost a year ago and already know so hearing his theories is fun. :)

      Delete
  5. I hope you're enjoying P.S. I Like You! And don't remind me that I need to organize my shelves. I know I should and I did organize 3 rows of one shelf but I got tired lol
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I Like You is so cute! I haven't had much time for reading this week so I'm still only about 2/3 of the way through it but I'm really enjoying it. Now go organize your shelves... LOL :)

      Delete
  6. YAY for you having patience to organize your shelves! I just purchased You Had Me at Hello recently, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun working on the bookshelves, Eva! Well, I say "working"... it was more like playing. I was actually sad I finished so quickly. LOL You Had Me At Hello sounded like one of the chick lit kind of books I used to read years ago and I couldn't resist it.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great week! I love organizing - a lot of people find that weird, but it's very satisfying to me!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Jen! I love to organize... and organizing books, well, that just puts me over the moon. :)

      Delete