WWW Wednesday #119 | October 19, 2022

 


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.
Just share your answers to three questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

        

 Kindle (eARC): Before I Let Go - Kennedy Ryan
Audio: A Little Too Wild - Devney Perry

Currently reading: Kennedy Ryan just hits on another level so it's no surprise that I am 
fully invested in Before I Let Go. Her writing, the way she can craft a sentence... 
sometimes it's like a gut punch and I have to stop and read a line several times just to 
take it all in. The grief and the hurt Yasmen and Josiah are feeling is almost palpable. 
I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Current progress: 45%

Currently listening: I thoroughly enjoyed the previous two books in the companion 
trilogy and was so ready for Crew's story in A Little Too Wild. It's still early on (I'm in 
the first third of the book), but I'm already pulling for Crew to make amends with his 
family and envision a life beyond his professional snowboarding career. It doesn't hurt 
that the chemistry between he and Raven is off the charts. :)
Current progress: 30%

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?


Kindle (eARC): Fractured Sky by Catherine Cowles - ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5

Recently read: I'd been waiting on Shiloh's story since the first book in the series and
Cowles did not disappoint. In fact, she saved the best for last. My review won't post until
the 27th, but suffice it to say that I seriously loved this one.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL 
READ NEXT?


I arrived home yesterday to find that Amazon had delivered my pre-order of It Starts 
With Us. No big deal, only my most highly anticipated book of the year. :) I might have
hugged it. This will very likely be my next read... unless I do what I usually do and 
prolong the anticipation by refusing to read it for weeks (or months).


WHAT ARE YOU READING TODAY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

26 comments

  1. Looks like you have lots of great reading going on this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan really does know how to hit me emotionally. Hope both books are amazing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying Perry's book. I'm on the waitlist at the library. I want to read CoHo's book, but I put in on my birthday list for my husband so I have to wait a couple of weeks to see if he gets it for me. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna - I've got my fingers crossed that Perry will win you back over with Crew's story. :) I'm enjoying it so far.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you're enjoying the current reads! :) I've read two books this week already. who even am I???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg - Sounds like your reading mojo has made a reappearance!

      Delete
  5. I hope you are enjoying that Kennedy Ryan, I know many really love her work. I hope you are enjoying Crew's story though. I just started book 2 of that series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee. Kennedy Ryan is a favorite so I have high hopes for this one. Fingers crossed you'll love Cassie and Weston's story!

      Delete
  6. I think I need to read IT ENDS WITH US. I've heard such great things about Hoover. I hope you enjoy IT STARTS WITH US and is everything you hope it is. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni! Hoover never really disappoints me so I'm expecting a great read. :)

      Delete
  7. I just finished It Starts With us this morning and boy was it good! Not quite as emotional as the first book, but I loved it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had It Ends With Us on my shelves for about... 5 years. I'm so scared to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to CoHo's latest, but am currently reading The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy - I've heard lots of good things about Irregular Witches!

      Delete
  10. My daughter is so used to seeing me squeal and hug books. LOL! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My pre-order finally arrived yesterday and I may have screamed when I saw the package, haha. I'm starting a re-read of It Ends with Us today to refresh my memory and then I plan to dive in asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne - I really wanted to do a IEWU reread but I think I'm just going to wing it. I hope we'll both love ISWU!

      Delete
  12. I do want to read A Little Too Wild since I enjoyed the first book in the trilogy. I hope to get to it someday. I have only read 2 Hoover books but I have It Ends With Us on my shelf. I should try to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole - It Ends With Us was such a powe5rful story. I hope you'll enjoy it when you get to it.

      Delete
  13. I need to read It Ends With Us as everyone seems to love it. The Perry and Cowles books look good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel - I still haven't started It Starts With Us. I'm prolonging the excitement. :)

      Delete