Stacking the Shelves #01


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding 
to your shelves, may it be a physical or virtual. This means you can 
include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow 
from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Happy Saturday! I hope everyone's weekend is off to a great
start. It's pretty rainy here in my part of Florida but that just
means it's a perfect day to stay home and indulge in some
bookishness. Which brings me to my first edition of
Stacking the Shelves. (Like that segueway there?)

FROM THE LIBRARY


I've read great reviews for Emmy & Oliver and the synopsis
is intriguing so I put this one on reserve. While I was at the
library picking it up, I saw The Devil You Know. I've read two
others by Trish Doller and liked them so I'm interested in
giving this one a try, too.

FROM AMAZON


Changing Course by Aly Martinez and Unexpected Fate by Harper Sloan
I picked these two up in anticipation of the Sassy in Savannah
book event coming up next month. I'm mainly going just to see
Krista and Becca Ritchie (authors of the Addicted series). But there
are a few other authors there whose books I have on my TBR.
I decided to go ahead and buy a couple physical copies of those
books so I can take them with me to get signed.

FROM THE BOOKWORM BOX


My August Bookworm Box arrived Thursday! Always one
of my favorite days of the month. :) I was excited to receive
Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder since it was already on my
TBR. I've not heard of Fury by Fisher Amelie and apparently
it's the third in a series. That cover though! Loving it.

FOR THE KINDLE


I nabbed this one on a whim (isn't that how most Kindle
purchases are made? LOL). It contains all seven installments 
of the Gypsy Brothers series by Lili St. Germain
It sounds interesting, the GoodReads reviews are crazy high,
and at 99 cents it's hard to go wrong. Amiright? :)


So that's how I Stacked My Shelves this past week.
How about you? Did you buy any books this week?
Add any to your TBR? I'd love to hear! And if you take 
part in STS, be sure to leave a link so I can check it out!


No comments