Sunday Post #03


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It's a chance to share news - a post to recap the past week on your blog, 
showcase books and things we have received, and share news about what is
coming up on your blog in the week ahead. You can find the rules here:
~IN GENERAL~
This past week was a busy one and I wasn't finding as much time for reading. Busy at the office and it seemed like there was something to do several evenings after work as well. It was a week of too much adulting. ;-)

Yesterday I took time for some fun and met my sister for lunch. I'd forgotten about the portion sizes at The Cheesecake Factory. The simple soup and salad lunch could have fed a family of four. I wonder how many heads of romaine had to die for my Caesar salad?

~LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG~
On Musing Monday I pondered the question: does a rainy day inspire you to read? Hint: It didn't take a lot of pondering.

The week's Top Ten Tuesday theme was all about our Fall TBR's. Lots of good ones to look forward to!

Top 5 Wednesday was Title Fonts and it was tough to choose only five. I'm a sucker for those hand written fonts.

I always look forward to That's What He Said Thursdays. Picking a swoony quote from a swoony book boyfriend? What's not to love? Last week's quote was from a 5-star read by Mia Sheridan. 

~NEW ADDITIONS~

In anticipation of meeting Krista and Becca Ritchie in Savannah next weekend, I bought two more books in the Addicted series. I've already read these on my Kindle, but I'm super excited to get these physical copies signed by K&B!









~CURRENTLY READING

I'm still reading A Court of Thorns and Roses. I started it a week ago and I'm at about 65%. This honestly doesn't reflect on the book - just lack of reading time. I'm seriously enjoying it and just reached a point where all sorts of bad things are in store. I'm nervous for Feyre and Tamlin! 

~TOTALLY RANDOM~

Because teddy bear friends are the best kind of friends...



So what was your week like? Any new books?
Anything interesting happen? Tell me about it!





No comments