What Are You Reading Wednesday #04


What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly feature 
hosted by Andie at It’s A Reading Thing

How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book (or 34% in your eBook) and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?



1.  Torn Hearts (Hearts #1.5) by Claire Contreras

2.  "What'd you tell him?" I asked as he opened my car door.

     "I told him that if I catch him checking you out the next time we come here, I would rip his eyes out and stomp on them." He closed the door and left me gaping at him as he rounded the car to get into the driver's seat.

     "You did not," I said as soon as his ass hit the seat.

     He glanced at me. "Did you not see the look on his face?"

     I nodded slowly. "Yeah, but he's bigger than you." Jensen was athletic, but he wasn't a gym rat. That guy looked like he could bench two football players.

     "I'm bigger where it counts," he said with a shrug.

3.  Absolutely! I loved the characters I met in Kaleidoscope Hearts (the first book) and now getting to know more about Mia and Jensen's background is wonderful. These are people I would love to know.

What are you reading today? Want to share a snippet from page 34 (or 34%)? 
I love comments so tell me below. :)





No comments