Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR Edition

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme 


I rarely make TBR lists because I never stick to them. I'm very much a mood reader so TBR lists seem rather pointless. But there *are* books that I'm super excited to read and that I hope to get to sooner rather than later. So my Fall TBR just may include...


Stay With Me (Wait For You #2) - Jennifer L. Armentrout
All Played Out (Rusk University #3) - Cora Carmack
Until Friday Night (Field Party #1) - Abbi Glines
How To Love - Katie Cotugno
The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay


The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski
I'll Meet You There - Heather Demetrios
Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) - Katie McGarry
What You Left Behind - Jessica Verdi
November 9 - Colleen Hoover


What's on your Fall TBR? Do we share any of the same books?


No comments