Sunday Post #01


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It's a chance to share news - a post to recap the past week on your blog, 
showcase books and things we have received, and share news about what is
coming up on your blog in the week ahead. You can find the rules here:

~LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG~
The past week has been a quiet one at Girl Plus Books. Because of jury duty I found myself lacking the time to devote to the blog and rarely even found any time to read. So as far as posts... none to be found. {frowny face}

~NEW ADDITIONS~
Despite that, I still managed to add a couple more books to the shelves. I mean, a girl's gotta have more books no matter what's going on. AmIRight? ;-)

 First I received a beautiful hardcover edition of A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery from the girls at The Book Bratz. I won their giveaway of any July release and this is the one I chose. Thanks to Amber and Jessica for this one!

It was a super good mail day when I received this copy of Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor. My friend +Leah Lorenzo from Southern Bred Southern Read and I did a little trade. I sent her The Diviners (Libba Bray) and she sent me this beauty. I have the hardcover but have you seen that clunker? It'll be much easier to read this paperback version. So, thanks, Leah!

Lastly, I downloaded the Wrecked & Ruined series by Aly Martinez. Amazon has the Kindle box set for only $0.99 and since it's been on my TBR for quite a while it seemed like the perfect time to snatch it up. (Btw, if you're interested, I believe the box set is still priced at just 99 cents.)
~TOTALLY RANDOM~


So what was your week like? Any new books?
Anything interesting happen? Tell me about it
below... I'd love to hear!







No comments