WWW Wednesday #124 | April 19, 2023

 

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.
Just share your answers to three questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

Happy Wednesday, friends... we're halfway through the (work) week! I'm in a particularly good mood this morning since the Tampa Lightning won Game 1 (of Round 1) in the playoffs last night. They took down the Toronto Maple Leafs 7-3. Woo hoo! Unfortunately, the win wasn't without some injuries. :( Three Lightning players were injured and had to leave the game. Fingers crossed they'll all be well enough to play tomorrow night!


WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?


Audio: You Had Your Chance, Lee Burrows by Piper Rayne

Currently listening: The only thing I have going right now is the last 15-20 minutes 
of this audiobook by Piper Rayne. (See below for why I do not have a current Kindle 
book in progress.) This one is the first in Piper Rayne's Kingsmen Football trilogy 
and has been a fun. I'm sure I'll finish it on the drive home from this office this afternoon.
Current progress: 92%


WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?


Kindle: Wolfsong by T.J. Klune - ★★★★

Recently read: I finished Wolfsong last Saturday and haven't been able to start another 
book since then. We're talking massive book hangover. I can't stop thinking about it. 
And I can't seem to let go of that world enough to pick up another book. Wolfsong was 
my first 5-star read of the year and will (obviously) be among my favorites of the year - 
if not the favorite. I have no idea how I'm going to write a review. It just slayed me with 
how good it was.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL READ NEXT?

      

Assuming that at some point (soon?) I'll be able to move on from Wolfsong and 
start another book, it will probably be the next book in the Hades Hangmen
series, Deep Redemption, or next up in the Psy-Changeling series, Play of Passion.


WHAT ARE YOU READING TODAY?


8 comments

  1. Yeah for your team! Three injuries is a lot in one game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your team! Sorry about the injuries, though. I think the Kraken might be playing in something...or maybe they're out already. I don't pay enough attention.
    A book hangover that bad? You need something that catches your attention immediately to get out of that. You'd be proud to know that I'm listening to a Piper Rayne book right now. #13 I think. It's my second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oh yeah I remember that book hangover when I read this one!!! Wolfsong is stellar amazing right? I am glad that you ended up loving it so much. That makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all about the book hangover that Wolfsong left Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to get my hands on Wolfsong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck to your team! Hopefully the injuries weren't too bad and they'll be back for the next game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard great things about Wolfsong. Hope the book hangover ends soon, even if it's for a good reason!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen Wolfsong around but I don't know any details on it. I will look into it seeing your glowing praise!

    ReplyDelete