Beautiful Blogger Award

I was nominated for the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS AWARD by the lovely Ashley at Bookish Realm Reviews. Thanks Ashley! 

From what I can tell, the Beautiful Bloggers Award is a tag where you tell people a little about yourself and then share the blogger love. Unfortunately I don't know the original creator of the tag so I can't give credit where it's due. 

RULES:


1. Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
2. List 7 random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers.
4. Notify the amazing people you nominated for the award.

MY RANDOM FACTS:


1. I'm a major list-maker and will invent reasons to make a new list.
2. I love to travel. Favorite trip/city to date: London.
3. I am a hopeless optimist.
4. I read magazines back to front. Don't ask why... I have no idea. :)
5. My fear of lizards is almost pathological. Naturally they're everywhere in Florida.
6. I don't drink coffee and can't stand the smell. 
7. I never leave home without a book. Ever.

MY NOMINATIONS:

I enjoy all these bookish blogs and highly recommend checking them out.

Crystal @ Infinite Ink
Ashley @ Wholly Books

- TANYA


No comments