WWW Wednesday #113 | June 8, 2022

    

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words
Just share your answers to three questions: What are you currently reading? What did you recently finish reading? What do you think you'll read next?



WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

     

Hidden Waters - Catherine Cowles
Goodbye Paradise - Sarina Bowen

Currently reading: I'm currently reading an ARC of Hidden Waters, the third book in the Tattered & Torn series. I'm loving the focus on these particular characters.
Current progress: 30%

Currently listening: Finally listening to one that has been on my shelf for far too long. 
I adore Josh and Caleb and I'm eating up their story.
Current progress: 54%

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?


Credence - Penelope Douglas ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5

Recently read: I finished Credence a few days ago and can't stop thinking about it. I'll have
a review once I get my thoughts together but I was captivated by the story and couldn't put it 
down.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'LL READ NEXT?

     

Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3) - Nalini Singh
No Tomorrow - Carian Cole


WHAT ARE YOU READING TODAY?

20 comments

  1. I still have to try Sarina Bowen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're finally getting to Goodbye Paradise. I loved that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about three-quarters thru Goodbye Paradise and loving it so much!

      Delete
  3. I still need to read Tattered Stars. Credence is a hard one to review. It's so twisted, but it was a train wreck I was addicted to watching all the way through. I was hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two or three books by Douglas, but have yet to read one. Glad this was a hit for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! I'd only read Birthday Girl before. This one was even more taboo.

      Delete
  5. Now I'm really intrigued by Credence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy - I think Credence is a love it or hate book and definitely not for everyone, but I loved it.

      Delete
  6. I definitely liked Goodbye Paradise!

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren - I'll probably finish it today and I'm loving it!

      Delete
  7. Curious to hear your thoughts on Credence, I've heard so many mixed things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie - I think Credence is a love it or hate it book. Thankfully I'm on the love it side. :)

      Delete
  8. oh wow....that is such a rating for Credence. I have heard such mixed feelings about that book but every time I see it at my local B&N I want to buy it. So I think I might try reading it but I am looking forward to your review on this one. I hope you love that Nalini Singh, that one is one of my favorites of the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee - I don't think there's a lot of middle ground with Credence. You're either going to love it or hate it. Thankfully I loved it. :)

      Delete
  9. Credence was a miss for me but I have seen lots of readers loving it so I am clearly in the minority!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie - I can definitely understand how Credence is not for everyone!

      Delete