That's What *He* Said Thursday #03


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme created 
and hosted bChapter Break. It's a fun way to share a quote 
from a favorite book boyfriend (aka male protagonist) to his girl.
For more info, just visit Chapter Break here.


This week's quote comes from The Bronze Horseman, my favorite book. 
Ever. 

Rose at Chapter Break shared a quote from TBH today 
and inspired me to do the same.  

“Tania, I was spellbound by you from the first moment I saw you. There I was, living my dissolute life, and war had just started. My entire base was in disarray, people were running around, closing accounts, taking money out, grabbing food out of stores, buying up the entire Gostiny Dvor, volunteering for the army, sending their kids to camp—” He broke off. “And in the middle of my chaos, there was you.” Alexander whispered passionately. “You were sitting alone on this bench, impossibly young, breathtakingly blonde and lovely, and you were eating ice cream with such abandon, such pleasure, such mystical delight that I could not believe my eyes. As if there were nothing else in the world on that summer Sunday.”

And just because it's The Bronze Horseman, and just because it's Alexander, 
and just because I can... I'm sharing a second quote:
“Tatiana, I love you. Do you hear me? I love you like I’ve never loved anyone in my whole life. Now, get up. For me, Tatia. For me, please get up and go take care of your sister. Go on. And I’ll take care of you.” His lips kissed her cheek.”

Do you participate in That's What He Said Thursday? 
Or just have a favorite quote you want to share? Tell me below!


No comments