WWW Wednesday #133 | March 20, 2024

 

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.
Just share your answers to three questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


Winter may barely be over, but in my area the weather is already
switching between spring and summer. Yesterday was it was 62 F (17 C)
and last Saturday it was 85 (30 C)! I would say it's crazy weather, 
but it's actually pretty typical for this time of year.
What's it like in your area?


What are you currently reading?

      

Kindle: Stay With Me (Sugarland Creek #2) by Brooke Montgomery
Audio: Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling #11) by Nalini Singh

Currently readingI haven't had as much time to read as I would like the last couple days
so I'm not very far into Stay With Me, but I'm happy to back at Sugarland Creek with the 
Hollis family. 
Current progress: 20%

Currently listening: I've let too long go between Psy-Changeling books so I'm excited to 
jump back in. This is the first book in the series that I have read on audio and it's an 
adjustment. There are some long pauses in between sentences and I'm hoping that as I get
into the story I'll stop noticing them.
Current progress: 5%


What did you recently finish reading?

      

eARC: The Trail of Lost Hearts by Tracey Garvis Graves
Kindle: The Dandelion Diary by Devney Perry

Recently read: The Trail of Lost Hearts - A strong, thought-provoking story dealing with 
love, loss, and healing. Another solid story from TGG4.25 stars

Recently read: The Dandelion Diary - This was such a lovely wrap-up to the Maysen Jar
series. This novella was packed with charm. 4 stars


What do you think you'll read next?


never know what I'm going to read next but This Could Be Us is a strong possibility.


What are you reading today? 

18 comments

  1. We have a beautiful spring day outside where I live...it's a lovely 67! But next week another storm is predicted and our temps are supposed to drop back into the 40s. Spring in Utah! ;D I'm currently reading Emily Wilde's Encyclopaedia of Faeries, which is turning out to be a very fun book, but I have no idea which book on my pile I'll read next. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark - Back into the 40's? Wow, those are some chilly temps. I hope you continue to enjoy Encyclopedia of Faeries!

      Delete
  2. I am glad you like the TGG book. I thought it was wonderful! The geocaching was very cool.Our weather is up and down here too, though we have been under 70 with our highs. It was 30 this morning. I hated it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam - I thought the geocaching was such a fun and unique aspect.
      Temps in the 30's? Brrr!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, This Could Be Us has a striking cover. Hope you enjoy, whatever you pick up next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicky! I have very high hopes for This Could Be Us.

      Delete
  4. Glad you enjoyed TGG's book. It's been too long since I've picked up one of hers. Our weather has been back and forth, too. We were at 85 for a high Friday I think, and then Monday night dropped down to the mid 30s for a low and a high in the mid 50s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison - I almost always enjoy TGG's blend of romance and women's fiction. It's just the right mix for me. Your weather sounds a lot like mine... all over the place!

      Delete
  5. Hope you settle into the audio of Tangle of Need. I don't remember the pauses in the audio, but I listened to them quite a while ago. I do enjoy Angela Dawes' performance. I'll be picking up that TGG book soon so I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel - I downloaded the Kindle version of Tangle of Need just in case those pauses become a stumbling block. I don't want anything ruining a Psy-Changeling book for me. :) I hope you'll enjoy the TGG book! I think my review will post tomorrow.

      Delete
  6. We've had crazy whether here. Last weekend it was over 70 degrees. It broke a lot of records. It's cooled down a bit but is still warm for March. I'm happy you enjoyed The Dandelion Diary. That series is Perry's best, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the Maysen Jar series and I think the first book was my favorite (The Birthday List). As far as favorites from Perry, for me it's still the Tin Gypsy/Clifton Forge series. Loved those.

      Delete
  7. Last week it was warm, almost 70, and now today it's 40 again! So who knows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela - Sounds like your weather is all over the place, too!

      Delete
  8. That weather sounds lovely. Over here it has been more sunny.. but it's still pretty cold and mostly raining. This Could Be Us is definitely on my TBR as well. I can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen - Cold and rainy is my favorite weather. lol Fingers crossed we will both love This Could Be Us!

      Delete
  9. We finally got to the 70's this week. But it actually felt warm.
    I really want to read the Psy-Changeling series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alicia - The Psy-Changeling series is pretty far outside my wheelhouse but I found that I loved the world and the characters. I hope you'll find the same if you decide to give it a try!

      Delete