May Book Haul


When I was gathering up the books that I'd acquired in May I was thinking there were only a few. Uh, *fourteen* books later... LOL It happens, right? ;-)

These come from a variety of sources: some I purchased myself, some were "car show books" (I explained that in this post) and some were from The Bookworm Box. But they all have something in common: I'm happy to add them to my bookshelves!

Nowhere But Here - Katie McGarry
Katie McGarry is an auto-buy author for me and I'm really excited for this one, the first book in her newest series.

Making Faces - Amy Harmon
This has been on my TBR for quite a while and I already have it on my Kindle. But knowing what I do of it, and seeing the ratings and reviews on GoodReads, I just know I'm going to love it so I wanted a physical copy. I'll be reading this one soon!

Bad For You - Abbi Glines
Abbi is another auto-buy author. Love her writing, love the Rosemary Beach series, love her. This one is actually part of the Sea Breeze series which I plan on marathoning soon.

Seth and Greyson - Jessica Sorensen
This one is part of Sorensen's Coincidence series, another one that I plan to marathon.

After - Anna Todd 
Yes, I had mixed feelings about After (and the whole After series) and I would not have purchased this on my own, but it came in my May Bookworm Box. Still cool to have a signed edition!

Confess - Colleen Hoover
Do I have to even say anything about this one? :) One of my favorite books of the year so far. I bought a copy when it came out in March and was thrilled when I received a signed edition in my May Bookworm Box. What a treasure!

Never Never Part 2 - Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher
Never Never is being released in three novellas so I'm waiting until all three have been released so I can read them back to back.

The One - Kiera Cass
This is the third book in The Selection series. I met Kiera at Yallfest last year and she is just the sweetest! I hope she is there again this year so I can get this one signed.

All Played Out - Cora Carmack
I just love Carmack's Rusk University series! The first two books were so much fun and I'm really excited about getting Torres and Nell's story.

Kiss the Sky - Krista and Becca Ritchie
Part of the Addicted series which I love so, so much. I've already read this one (on my Kindle) but I can definitely see myself re-reading it (and the whole series) at some point. Love these characters, love the series.

Sweet - Tammara Webber
I first read Easy by Tammara Webber in 2013 and it became an instant favorite. It is *not* your typical new adult. It has such depth and tackles an important subject while still packing a wallop with some seriously swoon-worthy romance. Sweet is the third book in the Contours of the Heart companion series and I cannot wait to read this one.

What I Thought Was True - Huntley Fitzpatrick
I bought this one kind of on a whim when I was at Barnes and Nobel while on vacation. I was in the mood for a good YA contemporary and I've heard great things about Fitzpatrick.

The Assassin's Blade - Sarah J. Maas
Part of the Throne of Glass series, The Assassin's Blade is a collection of 5 novellas that all take place before Throne of Glass. I'm looking forward to reading these before I move on to Crown of Midnight. #TeamChaol

Cress - Marissa Meyer
Book 3 in another series that I am so ready to binge read. Everyone raves about the Lunar Chronicles series and I definitely feel like I am missing out!

So that's it... all the new beauties that came home with me in May. How about you? Have you read any of these? And what books did you add to your collection in May? Let me know in the comments below... I'd love to hear!


No comments