July Book Haul


Um yeah, so this happened. :) Between the Book Outlet sale/coupon (they totally twisted my arm!), my monthly Bookworm Box, a stop at a Walmart that actually had an impressive book section, a visit to Barnes & Noble, a pre-order... what's a girl to do?

Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras - I read this on my Kindle in June and really enjoyed it so I was pleasantly surprised when I received a physical copy in my Bookworm Box!

Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo - I have it in hardcover but Book Outlet had the paperback for a ridiculous price. Since I prefer reading in paperback I couldn't pass it up.

Hold On Tight by Abbi Glines - I adore the Rosemary Beach series and have been nabbing the Sea Breeze books as they are released in paperback. I'll be marathoning the whole series soon. Can't wait!

After the Rain by Renee Carlino - I've heard such great things about Renee Carlino's books. I'll be reading/reviewing Before We Were Strangers later this month and I'm looking forward to that one as well.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - I finally caved. I have so many book friends that positively gush over the genius of Morgan Matson so it's time to experience it for myself.

The Way Home by Cindy Gerard - This one has actually been on my TBR for almost two years, ever since I read a review of it in RT Book Reviews. Book Outlet had a copy and I was so surprised to see it that I grabbed it.

Slow Burn by K. Bromberg - I'm not a fan of mass market paperbacks and I picked this one up on a whim. I believe this one is part of a companion series but does not need to be read in order.

Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley - Another mass market paperback that I picked up because I was in a book-buying mood and the Walmart I was at had a huge selection. It's the third in a series so I'll have to check if they need to be read in order.

Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout - My one pre-order this month. The final book in the Dark Elements trilogy! Gotta see how this one ends - will it be Roth or will it be Zayne? #TeamRoth

Then and Always by Dani Atkins - I reviewed an ARC of Dani's other book, The Story of Us, a couple months ago and loved it. I was excited to find this one available at Book Outlet.

A Stone in the Sea by A.L. Jackson - This was the second book that came in my July Bookworm Box. It sounds like a great new adult read... and it's blurbed by Mia Sheridan so I'm kinda sold right there.

Of Triton by Anna Banks - The second book in The Syrena Legacy trilogy. My BookTube friend Kassidy raves about this series. 

Poison Princess and Endless Knight by Kresley Cole - The first two books in the Arcana Chronicles. Another recommendation from Kassidy. #KassidyMadeMeBuyIt

Becoming Rain by K.A. Tucker - I'm one book shy of completing Tucker's Ten Tiny Breaths series and then it's on to the Burying Water series. Becoming Rain is the second in that series. She is an amazing storyteller! 

Have you read any of these? What did you add to your shelves in July? Tell me about it below... comments make me happy!


No comments