That's What *HE* Said Thursday #07


That's What He Said Thursday is a weekly meme created 
and hosted bChapter Break. It's a fun way to share a quote 
from a favorite book boyfriend (aka male protagonist) to his girl.
For more info, visit Chapter Break here.


This week's quote is from City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. 
The last book in The Mortal Instruments series was full of great lines, 
but this one was a favorite.

It was a surprisingly quiet sadness, for Jace, and when he spoke at last, his voice was surprisingly quiet too. "I just wish," he said, not looking at her but at the floor, "that I could say the right thing, do the right thing, to make this easier for you. Whatever you want from me, I want to do it. I want to be there for you in whatever the right way is for you, Clary."

Do you participate in That's What He Said Thursday? 
Or just have a favorite quote you want to share? Tell me below!


No comments