Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Book Releases | First Half of 2024

 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.


This Week's Top Ten Tuesday Topic:
Most Anticipated Releases in the
First Half of the Year
 
I read way more indie authors than traditionally published authors, so publication dates
aren't set months and months (or even a year) in advance, like with the big publishing
houses. Often there is little notice when an indie author drops a new release. So I'm
 surprised I actually managed to come up with ten choices for this week's topic!


Ashes of You - Catherine Cowles (Feb 6)
Stay With Me - Brooke Montgomery (Feb 7)
The Five Year Lie - Sarina Bowen (May 14)
The Trail of Lost Hearts - Tracey Garvis Graves (Mar 26)
Mona of the Manor - Armistead Maupin (Mar 7)
The Memory of Us - Dani Atkins (Feb 15)
Boone - Sawyer Bennett (Jan 16)
Blitz - Devney Perry (Mar 7)
Crossroads - Devney Perry (Jun 4)
This Could Be Us - Kennedy Ryan (Mar 5)

What upcoming release are you most excited for? 

22 comments

  1. The Rule Book is on my list. Happy reading.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also excited for The Five Year Lie and Ashes of You. I also find it hard to do these posts since I read so many indie authors and they do exactly what you said. It's nice to get those surprise releases, though! I hope you love all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna - Yeah, it's a lot trickier to keep track of indie releases. There's not a lot of advance notice... sometimes it's even like "surprise, I just dropped a new one last night!" lol

      Delete
  3. Oooh thank you for choosing TRacey Garvis Grave 's book! I'll add it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, a thriller by Sarina Bowen? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so far out of the book loop, I have 0 idea what books come out now lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Trail of Lost Hearts is on my TTT list this week, too. And I'm excited any time Catherine Cowles has a new book coming out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to The Five Year Lie, too! I'm interested to see how Sarina Bowen does with mystery/suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Kennedy Ryan book made my list too and I'm also excited for The Trail of Lost Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very intrigued by Boone. I am worried about Aiden though. I am interested in Garvis Graves book too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE FIVE YEAR LIE sounds intriguing...I hope you enjoy all these!

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a good thriller! And Maupin's book looks fun...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great list!! Lots for me to check out!
    Here's mine. :-)
    https://funknfiction.com/2024/01/09/top-ten-tuesday-my-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2024/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blitz and This Could Be Us are also on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done on finding so many indie releases to be excited about. You're right that often the books don't have a firm release date to note in your calendar so it's great you have so many you're excited about already. I'm always excited for a new Sarina Bowen release so The Five Year Lie is definitely on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had This Could Be Us on my list as well. I'm so looking forward to that one even though I haven't read Before I Let Go yet. I hope you enjoy all of these 😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are actually all new to me! Great to see that Garvis Graves has a new book coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you end up loving that Kennedy Ryan. I honestly can't wait for the last of the series by Catherine Cowles and I can't wait to see what she brings to us next. Hope you have a fun time with all of these new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all new to me but I see several that look good! Enjoy your reading and I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts on these!

    ReplyDelete