Coming Soon from Sarina Bowen: ROOMMATE

 

Any new release from Sarina Bowen is cause for celebration and this one is no exception!
I am all kinds of excited for Sarina's upcoming release, ROOMMATE!
The synopsis gives me all the forced proximity romance vibes and I'm there for it.

COMING JANUARY 2021!

ROOMMATE BY SARINA BOWEN

PURCHASE LINKS



Wanted: One roommate to share a 3-bedroom house, split the rent, and ideally not be the guy I can’t stop thinking about.  

I’m a man with too many secrets, so the last thing I need is a new roommate with a sexy smile and blue eyes that see right through me. Eight years ago, Roderick left town after high school. We’re not friends. I owe him nothing. But back then, I let one of my secrets slip, and he’s the only one who noticed. 

Part of me knows I should run far, far away. But the other part wants him to come upstairs and spend the night. But if I let him in, I could lose everything.

Seeking: a room to rent in town. I’m tidy, have no pets, and I will feed you homemade bread. 

I should probably add: Gay AF, and has no filter. It’s no wonder my new landlord is so wary of me. 

A smarter man would ignore those hot glances from the broody lumberjack. He may want more from me than another fresh-baked pretzel. But if I push my luck, I’ll end up back on the street.

Too bad I’ve never been smart with my heart…

 

PURCHASE LINKS


I'M PRE-ORDERING MY COPY NOW... HOW ABOUT YOU?


23 comments

  1. This sounds like a wonderful gift to start your new year! I can't believe we are already almost done with this year. I've got several 2021 releases queued on my kindle to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy to think those 2021 releases are just around the corner!

      Delete
  2. I really need to pull my head out my ass and finally read some of Bowen's books!! I mean, it's not like I own...6? *bangs head on table*
    Everyone seems to like her books and her covers are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day... maybe 2021? I'm determined that you'll finally get on the Sarina Bowen bandwagon. LOL

      Delete
  3. I'm excited for this one! It's been a while since she's done MM and this sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If I love this one half as much as Him/Us I'll be thrilled!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any books by this author before. Sounds like a great one though! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarina Bowen is one of my top favorites so I'm pretty sure I'll love it! :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds like such a fun read. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really good! That cover!

    ReplyDelete