What Are You Reading Wednesday #01


What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly feature 

How to participate:
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
1. What’s the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book (or 34% in your eBook) and share a couple of sentences.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?

  1. Bad Romance by Jen McLaughlin - ARC version (book releases on September 15)
  2. She'd never know, but she'd kept me alive over there. Her silly letters about her favorite TV shows and her social outings... they kept me sane. Other guys, their minds became their worst enemies, filled to the brim with endless danger and death, but I had that piece of normal to hold on to, like a life preserver. It was her letters that kept me out of that dark hole.
  3. This is a contemporary based in the here and now so I already do live in this world. :) But would I want to be immersed in these characters lives? Probably not. They're quite angsty at the moment. LOL

So what are you reading today? Want to share a snippet from page 34 (or 34%)? 
I'd love to hear about it!






No comments