Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.


This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic: 
Winter TBR
TBR prompts are always tricky for me because 
1) I don't make TBRs, 
2) I don't use TBRs, and 
3) I rarely ever have a plan of what I'm going to read next.

So I have come up with a list of ten books, but don't think for a minute 
that these will actually be read between December 21 and March 20. 
I mean, it's a nice thought but let's be real. :) 



Verity | Colleen Hoover
I'm hearing this is unlike anything she's written.

Daisy Jones & The Six | Taylor Jenkins Reid
I'm convinced TJR can do no wrong.

Watching You | Lisa Jewell
For when I need a dose of mystery.

Be the Girl | K.A. Tucker
I love how consistent Tucker is with her new releases.

What He Never Knew | Kandi Steiner
Reese is getting his own story? And it's a forbidden romance? Yes!

The One You Fight For | Roni Loren
Loren was a new find this year and I'm excited to read more.

Moonlight Scandals | Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Interested to see how this trilogy wraps up. 

The Wicked King | Holly Black
It's been a long wait!

Only a Breath Apart | Katie McGarry
Katie never, ever disappoints. When it comes to YA she is my queen.

The Son & His Hope (Ribbon #3) | Pepper Winters
I'm (sort of) ready to have all my feelings trampled again.

Are any of these on your winter TBR? 

20 comments

  1. I just got approved for Only a Breath Apart yesterday. *happy dance* I love McGarry and will read each and every release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I’m so excited for that one. I pre-ordered a physical copy the other day because I wanted the bonus short stories. Katie hinted at some more proposals in the short stories and that’s all it took. LOL

      Delete
  2. Daisy was on my TBR too. I would like to get to The Wicked King when it comes out as well and I need to fit in Verity because Colleen Hoover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the comments about Verity definitely have me intrigued.

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Daisy Jones and Watching You - I've read great reviews of both so far! I don't really follow TBRs either, so mine is more Christmas books I hope to read sometime during the Winter, and the rest will be random. haha

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m all for random! I never know what I’m going to feel like reading next. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You and me both, Deanna! :) I’m excited to learn more about Cardan... and see how the relationship between he and Jude evolves.

      Delete
  5. I do have a TBR, but it's more a list of books I feel I should get to at some point rather than ones I will get to next. I'm challenging myself in 2019 to pick up and actually read the books I already own though. I hadn't realised until recently just what a stack these are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I definitely want to focus more on the books I already own and less on all the shiny new releases. :)

      Delete
  6. I have The Wicked King, Watching You and Only A Breathe Apart on my watch list. Reading well, they will have to get in line...LOL.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo many books! When will they pay us to stay home and read, I wonder? :)

      Delete
  7. Well four are on mine! KA Tucker, Holly Black, Kate McGarry and Pepper Winters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We obviously have excellent taste! :) I wish we had a release date for The Son & His Hope. I saw Pepper’s blog post/update and I know she needs to balance writing and downtime... but I neeeed that one! LOL

      Delete
  8. I want to read Watching You as well, and I need to start Holly Black's series soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how much I enjoyed The Cruel Prince. Fantasy just isn't my genre and I don't often pick it up. But it was a good one - and when I switched from physical copy to audio it was even better. :)

      Delete
  9. I've seen The Wicked King on a lot of lists! I really need to get around to reading the first book already, although at least I won't have to wait for the second :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always hard when you jump on a new series right when the first book comes out. That makes for some long waits between books!

      Delete
  10. I actually have a friend that received the Holly Black book arc already! I still need to read The Cruel Prince!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's exciting! I have a blogger friend who also received an arc and just posted her review yesterday. That review got me so excited that I preordered the book, something I rarely do. :)

      Delete